Smeg Dolce & Gabbana Stand Mixer
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances created in collaboration with some of the world's top designers, like Dolce & Gabbana. This stand mixer combines iconic midcentury style lines with decorative interpretations of Sicilian folklore. A kitchen essential, the multitasking machine boasts 10 speeds, a stainless-steel bowl and a range of accessories including a dough hook.
- Features 10 adjustable speeds with smooth-start function.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl with ergonomic handle.
- Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Includes wire whisk, flat beater, dough hook, spatula and pouring shield.
- Authentic Dolce & Gabbana product.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 14 3/4" high.
- 21 lb. with bowl.
- 39" cord.
- Made in Italy.
- Model #SMF01DGUS.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Front accessory port for use with optional attachments (sold separately).
- Safety lock activates when mixing head is tilted up.
- Anti-slip feet ensure stability during use.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Bowl is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash attachments and pouring shield.
- Clean mixer body with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.