Smeg 50's Style Slow Juicer Pastel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through November 14. Learn More
Italian-based SMEG is known for its '50s retro-look appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects. Its family of iconic kitchen products includes this Slow Juicer, which combines a streamlined exterior with exclusive slow-squeezing technology for extracting the flavorful, nutrient-rich essences of fruits, vegetables and even nuts.
- Designed to gradually press juice from fruits and vegetables by pressing them between strainer and screw, emulating the action of a traditional juicer.
- Slow squeezing speed reduces heat, ensuring optimal flavor and nutrient content.
- Adjustable control lever and juice cap control juice thicknesses.
- Automatically crushes then presses nuts and seeds for extraction.
- Works with fruits like citrus, banana, kiwi, pineapple and grapes, as well as vegetables like spinach, carrot and celery.
- Includes fine and coarse strainers, two carafes, two brushes and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 13 1/4" high.
- 54" cord.
- 17-oz. cap. collection chamber.
- 34-oz. cap. juice container.
- 54-oz. cap. pulp container.
- 16 lb. 5 oz.
- Model #SJF01PBUS (pastel blue) SJF01BLUS (black) SJF01RDUS (red) SJF01CRUS (cream).
- 43 RPM squeezing speed with reverse function.
- 150W motor with low noise and vibration.
- Collection chamber construction of Tritan™ plastic and Ultem™ resin.
- Chrome-plated base and back cover.
- All plastic parts are BPA-free.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Made for home use only.
- Not compatible with external timers or remote-control systems.
- Adult supervision required.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Juice and pulp containers are dishwasher safe.
- Do not immerse base in water; to clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.