Sleepscore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Get a better night's sleep. The SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor analyzes your sleep patterns to give you scientifically proven, actionable advice on how to improve your sleep. The non-contact monitor sits on your bedside table and works with a smartphone app to deliver daily sleep scores and personalized tips for better sleep. Use it with your own mattress, or combine it with our Robin Mattress Set (sold separately) for the ultimate in bedtime comfort.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Compatible with Apple® smartphones: iPhone® 6, 6+, 6s, 6s Plus; iPhone 7; iPhone 8; and iPhone X. Along with Android™: smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note 5; Samsung S6, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Edge (when available); Google Pixel and Pixel XL; and Huawei Nexus 6 P.
- Compatible with Apple® operating systems: iOS 10 and above. Along with Android™: operating systems: 6.0 and later.
- Audio Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.15A.
- Audio Output: 5VDC, 1A.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Provides personalized, science-based advice and recommends sleep solutions.
- Compares your nightly rest to an ideal night for people your age and gender.
- Features a smart alarm, set goals, sleep history, sleep chart and comprehensive sleep report to share.
- Powered by advanced SleepScore by ResMed™ technology.
- Device measures duration, time to fall asleep and key sleep stages including light, REM, deep and wake.
- Device monitors room temperature, light level, and sound in your bedroom.
- Micro USB-B power cable and USB power supply.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 2.25" x 6" high.
- 8 oz.
- Use & Care
- Spot clean.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.