Single Letter Monogram Doormat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our doormat combines a bold monogram design with the satisfying shoe-whisking power of natural coir. Skilled artisans in India still use traditional techniques to hand-spin the fibrous husks of coconuts into ultra-strong coir yarns, then weave them on hand looms to create this thick, densely textured mat.
- Distinctive monogram adds a personal touch to your threshold.
- 100% coir mat is hand spun and loomed using traditional techniques.
- Rugged coir bristles absorb moisture, resist mildew and trap dirt.
- Sustainably harvested, renewable coir fiber is an eco-friendly choice.
- Single-letter monogram is screen-stenciled using fade-resistant, water-soluble dyes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" x 36" x 1 1/2" thick.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 100% biodegradable; may be composted after its usable life.
- For monogramming, specify single initial.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- To maintain the longevity of the mat, place in a sheltered area away from direct sunlight and excessive moisture.
- To clean mat, vacuum or give it a brisk shake.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JHen from Terribly Made This is my third go-around and I give up. They don't last at all. They shred and the initial fades. Too pricey for such poor quality.Date published: 2018-03-16Rated 1 out of 5 by dolapo from Horrible I just got this and i feel so sad. It came out of the bag shedding, the quality is so bad . I am so disappointed, after paying almost $70 for a doormatDate published: 2017-08-29