simplehuman™ Liner Rim Rectangular Step Can, Rose Gold
Thanks to its built-in pocket, this simplehuman trash can keeps a package of liners at hand, so there's no more rummaging under the sink for a fresh liner. The bucketless design saves space, and a full-width pedal makes it easy to open the silent lid. A hinged rim conceals the top of the liner.
- Built-in pocket stows a package of liners and dispenses them one by one.
- Bucket-free design allows for greater capacity with smaller footprint.
- Stainless-steel exterior has a rose gold finish with fingerprint-resistant coating.
- Internal hinge allows can to sit flush against wall to save space.
- The lid's power-assist shox® mechanism ensures a slow, quiet close.
- Integrated drip guard minimizes mess.
- Strong wide steel pedal is engineered to last 150,000 steps (more than 20 steps a day for 20 years).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 30L: 16" x 13 1/4" x 18" high; 7.9-gal. cap.
- 45L: 16" x 13 1/2" x 25 3/4" high; 11.8-gal. cap.
- 55L: 18 1/2" x 14" x 25 3/4" high; 14.5-gal. cap.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- 30L: Use size-F liners or standard 8-gallon medium kitchen bags.
- 45L: Use size-M liners or standard 12-gallon large kitchen bags.
- 55L: Use size-Q liners or standard 13- to 17-gallon large kitchen bags.
- Clean exterior with warm water and a soft cloth.
- A microfiber cloth is suggested to effectively clean the stainless steel without leaving streak marks.
- For a more thorough cleaning, mild detergent can be used. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry with an absorbent cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scouring pads.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.