Silpat Silicone Perfect Cookie Baking Mat
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A favorite of professional kitchens, Silpat's innovative cookie mat optimizes heat conduction for perfectly baked cookies that release effortlessly from the pan. The reusable mat is an eco-friendly alternative to disposable options and is marked for perfect placement of cookie dough.
- Easy to use – just place the nonstick mat on a baking sheet, then bake your cookies as usual.
- Diagonally cut corners make it simple to remove the liner from your baking sheet.
- Durable mat withstands temperatures from -40°F to 460°F (–40°C to 240°C).
- Made in France from a special fiberglass fabric coated with pure food-grade silicone.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- 7 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 460°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Wipe mat with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
- Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.