Silpat Perforated Aluminum Baking Tray and Silpat Fluted Cake Pan
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We’ve combined Silpat’s innovative mini fluted cake pan and baking tray to create a set that meets the performance standards of patisseries and professional kitchens. The perforated aluminum tray promotes even heat conduction while supporting the lightweight, flexible cake pan, and both pieces feature a premium nonstick finish for effortless release and cleanup.
- Mini Fluted Cake Pan turns out 8 small fluted-edge cakes with tender centers and golden finishes.
- Made of flexible fiberglass fabric coated with food-grade silicone for a premium nonstick finish for effortless release without greasing.
- Perforated nonstick aluminum baking tray supports Silpat pans, promotes even heating across Silpat pan bottoms for uniform browning, and doubles as a cooling rack.
- Developed for French patisserie and the choice of professional chefs and pastry chefs.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Mini Fluted Cake Pan: 15 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1" high; 3 1/2-cup cap.; individual wells are 3" diam., 1" high.
- Baking Tray: 15 3/4" x 11 1/2: x 1" high.
- Premium nonstick finish ensures easy release and effortless cleanup.
- Tray made in China.
- Pan made in France.
- Use & Care
- Freezer safe.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use pan with baking sheet underneath.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Tray is dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Pan is dishwasher safe on top rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.