Shun Shima Steak Knife Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Named after Tokyo’s Shima Steakhouse, famous for serving some of the finest beef in the world, these distinctive steak knives are handcrafted of a premium Japanese high-carbon stainless steel. The 16˚ razor-sharp edge cuts with remarkable precision, retaining the meats flavor far better than serrated steak knives.
- Set of four steak knives.
- Crafted of Japanese high-carbon stainless steel for excellent cutting performance and sharp edge-holding capability.
- Mirror-polished, slightly curved blade ensures easy, precision slicing.
- Full-tang construction provides balance in the hand and strength for the task.
- Fully riveted handle scales are made of ebony PakkaWood with a decorative inlay.
- Contoured handle design tapers toward the blade to provide a comfortable grip for precise cutting control.
- 5"-long blade; 4 3/8"-long handle.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- Set of four steak knives.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tea or Coffee from Elegance with every slice. These are the most amazing steak knives. I dislike bulky wood handled steak knives that resemble a saw. I equily refuse to set a table with something that looks like it's out of a 30's gangster movie. (Stiletto style dinner knives). These are so elegant, graceful yet resilient. All the knive you will need for any dinner service. Tender Filet mignon or a thick center cut pork chop. Glancing the bone dose nothing to demenish the blades integrity. A great accsent to your table.Date published: 2017-04-22