Shun Fuji 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Inspired by the high-performance knives used by Japanese chefs, our exclusive Shun Fuji collection represents the very best in cutlery design and technology. Each knife is meticulously handcrafted for spectacular sharpness and edge retention combined with perfect balance in the hand.
- Developed for the experienced cook who prefers the lightness and razor sharpness of Eastern-style blades.
- The blade's core of SG2 steel is clad on each side with Damascus steel composed of 80 alternating layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Resulting 161-layer blade is thin and light yet strong and hard, with a supersharp cutting edge.
- Handles are dark tagayasan wood, an extremely dense wood traditionally used in Japan to make samurai sword handles.
- The double chestnut handle shape has finger ridges on both sides for a comfortable, ambidextrous grip.
- End caps made of polished Damascus steel.
- Shun Fuji collection won the “Kitchen Knife of the Year Award” at the U.S. 2011 Blade Show for the best in new product quality and design.
- 160 handcrafted steps to produce each Fuji knife.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife
- 8 1/2" chef's knife.
- 9" slicing knife.
- Ceramic honing steel.
- Wood storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 3/4 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 4 1/4 oz.
- 6” Boning/Fillet knife: 6" long blade; 5 1/2" handle; 6 oz.
- 8 1/2" chef's knife: 8 1/2"-long blade; 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 1/2 oz.
- 9" slicing knife: 9"-long blade.
- Ceramic honing steel: 3 1/2"-long rod; 5 1/2"-long handle; 10 3/4 oz.
- Wood storage block: 5 1/4” x 13 1/4” x 10 1/4” high.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoulSlicer from Beautiful Knives I've held off writing a review until I had enough time and practical experience with them. Two outstanding things are craftsmanship and cutting edge retention. I've had my Shun Fuji Block Set for over two years and use the knives almost everyday. After a year, I added the 7" Santoku Knife and the quality is just as great as the other knives! Each knife is handcrafted in Japan so no two knives are the same which explains the slight deviations among the knives. Their uniqueness is a great characteristic because they're art! The dense handles are amazing because they're hand-made from the same wood used in traditional samurai swords leading to great balance and comfort while cutting. Like all things precious, treat them well and they in turn will never disappoint you. I take great care of these knives by cleaning each one after every use. I rinse with warm water and wipe them down before putting them away in the block. NEVER put them in a dishwasher or loose in a drawer.Date published: 2015-11-18Rated 2 out of 5 by MstyMntnTop from Had better quality expectations as a set I purchased the block set as a gift for myself while purchasing the Fuji Chef's knife as a gift for another. I was very disappointed in the packaging for the block set vs. the individual knife. This leads to the fact that the tip on the chef's knife was bent. It was hard to tell at first due to the design of the metal, but it is in fact bent (I blame this on packaging). Also the chef knife I purchased as a gift will out cut/slice the one from the block set and is so much sharper. All other knives cut better than the chef knife. Three of the knives also did not have handles that were square to blade, meaning that the end of the handle (which is diamond shaped) tilts either left or right. There is about a quarter of an inch offset between the bottom tip and the top tip. This made for a very sloppy looking set of $1,600 knives.Date published: 2012-07-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Mailan from One of my best purchase I bought an 8.5" Shun chef knife a few months ago thinking that I would upgrade my almost 20 years old knives set to one perfect knife. I absolutely loved the knife and had decided to trade it in for the entire set. I loved the design, the sharpness, the weigh balance, and the quality. I am not a professional but I have received many compliments of how I handle the knife and cut the ingredients with ease like a professional. Trust me, the knife did all the work for me. For certain these knives are pricy but they are worth every penny.Date published: 2012-01-02