Shun Classic 19-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making. This master collection offers the home cook a top-quality tool for every kitchen task.
- VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
- Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
- Set includes matching honing steel.
- Bamboo storage block has 22 slots.
- NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Handcrafted in Japan.
19-Piece Set includes:
- 2 1/2" bird’s-beak paring knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife
- 6" boning knife.
- 6", 8" and 10" chef's knives.
- 7" santoku.
- 7 3/4" Chinese vegetable cleaver.
- 9" slicing knife.
- 9" offset bread knife.
- Six 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 9" honing steel.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2" bird's-beak paring knife: 2 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 6 1/2" boning knife: 6 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 6" chef's knife: 6"-long blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 3 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8 oz.
- 10" chef's knife: 10"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- 7 3/4" Chinese vegetable cleaver: 7 3/4"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 14.4oz.
- 9" slicing knife: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 6.8 oz.
- 9" offset bread knife: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- Honing steel: 9"-long rod; 4 3/4"-long handle; 7.5 oz.
- Knives are made in Japan.
- Block and honing steel made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener designed to sharpen at a 16-degree angle, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Warranty Information
Learn more about Care, Sharpening, Warranty Policy and Shipping Instructions. View details
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jessica17k from Amazing! Best Knife I have ever held in my hand~! I love love love my knives. I have been saying for three years I want new knives. My husband and I broke down and finally put the money on them. They seriously will cut anything and easily. I loved to cook before and now I think I will be eating more veggies because it makes kitchen life so easy! You will not be sad you spent the money!Date published: 2012-03-14