Sheila Maid Clothes Dryer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
First introduced in the Victorian era, the cast-iron clothes "airer" has been a fixture in British households for more than a century. Today, the ceiling-mounted pulley-operated rack—now known as The Sheila Maid®—still functions beautifully as a space-saving and eco-friendly way to dry clothing and linens. Mounted in the garage/utility room, it also makes an ideal drying rack for wet sports gear.
- Ceiling-mounted design frees up floor space and makes use of warm air rising to dry items quickly.
- Pulley system lowers rack to any level for loading/unloading laundry, and then raises to the ceiling for drying.
- Cast-iron frame.
- Kiln-dried uncoated pine rails.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cotton rope.
- Includes mounting hardware and pulleys.
- 22 linear ft. of drying space.
- 72" x 15 1/2" x 6 1/4" high.
- Made in the UK.
Next Day Delivery
How much wet weight will this hold? Will it also hold hangars with wet clothing?Hi LaurieD, Sorry, we are unable to confirm the weight as the vendor has not provided this to us. We recommend that you contact the vendor directly for assistance.Date published: 2019-08-26