Seafood Soup Trio
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Serve up an authentic taste of the New England coast with these satisfying seafood soups. They're elegant enough for a formal dinner party, yet comforting enough to make any diner feels right at home. Made from generations-old family recipes, they're handcrafted in small batches with fresh-caught seafood like sweet Maine lobster, shrimp and clams – all simmered to a smooth, velvety finish with fresh cream, butter and spices.
Lobster Bisque: Sweet Maine lobster and shrimp simmered in a creamy, white wine base for the perfect balance of sweet and smoky flavors.
Clam Chowder: Packed with tender Maine clams and potatoes, and smoothed out with a lively balance of butter and cream. Includes two in-shell whole clams for classic presentation.
Lobster Stew: A magnificent mélange of Maine lobster, fresh cream, butter and spices, with more than half a pound of sweet, tender shellfish in every quart.
- Trio includes a 1-qt. container of each; 3 qt. total.
- Each serves 2 as a main course, 4 as a first course.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The soup ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated in transit. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, freeze immediately. The soup will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw frozen bisque, chowder or stew in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. In a 4-quart saucepan or double boiler over medium heat, warm the soup, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Lobster Bisque: Lobster, shrimp, heavy cream, milk, butter (cream, salt), water, white wine (sulfites), modified food starch, sugar, black pepper, paprika, lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, tomato paste, autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid, cod liver oil, butter, dried sweet whey, onion powder, dextrose, oleoresin paprika, flavorings), shrimp base (cooked shrimp, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, shrimp powder, natural flavor, sugar, clarified butter oil, potato flour, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, extractive of paprika).
- Clam Chowder: Water, potatoes, cream, clams, onions, flour (wheat, barley, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter (cream, salt), fish base (fish stock, yeast extract, potato flour, whey, corn oil), soybean oil, clam juice, salt, sugar, garlic, black pepper. Topped with 2 clams in the shell.
- Lobster Stew: Cream, lobster, whole milk, water, butter, tomato paste (tomatoes, salt), salt, sugar, spices, natural flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, cod liver oil, whey, corn syrup solids, onion powder.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.