Schott Zwiesel Pollux Decanter
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The choice of the practical connoisseur, this decanter from offers superb aeration, elegant presentation and durability rarely found in handmade crystal. European master artisans mouth-blow the thick, clear crystal, creating an angled spout for easy pouring and a stepped base that encourages efficient aeration and helps separate sediments. Thanks to Schott Zwiesel's unique Tritan® crystal technology, the decanter resists chips, scratches and wear, and will maintain its pristine clarity for years to come.
- Expertly mouth-blown decanter highlights the beauty of crystal without sacrificing durability.
- Convex underside facilitates holding and pouring from the base.
- Patented Tritan® titanium technology creates break-, chip- and scratch-resistant stemware.
- Efficiently aerates both red and white varietals before serving and removes sediments from older wines.
- Made in Poland by Schott Zwiesel, famous for fine glassware innovations since 1872.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" diam., 9 1/4" high; 1L (33.8-oz.) cap.
- Made in Poland.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gracefully from Beautiful and elegant! We received this as a wedding gift and have used it 10 or 11 times so far. It looks elegant on the table, aeorates the wine well, and is lightweight so it is easy to lift and pour when full. We haven’t found it to be any more fragile than higher quality wine glasses.Date published: 2018-11-01Rated 1 out of 5 by Laura from Broke on first use Received as a wedding gift, have loved looking at it for a few months but was ready to enjoy it. Was using it for the first time, set it down after emptying the last of the wine in my glass, and it broke. Not my first decanter, I understand that these are fragile, but this is an extreme. Very fragile and very disappointed.Date published: 2018-09-13