Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 7" Boning Knife
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brothers Jordan and Jared Schmidt lend a designer's sensibility to the creation of their knives and – in the process – have redefined the art of modern knife making. German steel blades are hand ground, polished and sharpened to an 18° angle. Double bolsters and their signature Schmidt Brothers Curve® promote ideal hand position and leverage. The richly grained teak handle is bonded using cutting-edge technology to create its seamless, ergonomic shape. Use the slender, curved boning knife for trimming and boning meat, fish and poultry. A great value, it makes a wonderful addition to your everyday knife collection.
- Etched blades are ground, polished and sharpened by hand from premium German steel.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to an 18° edge.
- Blades are rust resistant and feature Schmidt Bros. logo and Schmidt Brothers Curve®.
- Handles are beautifully sculpted of South Asian teak.
- Steel and wood are bonded together for a seamless cutting experience.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 4.6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.