Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak 9" Bread Knife
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Brothers Jordan and Jared Schmidt lend a designer's sensibility to the creation of their knives and – in the process – have redefined the art of modern knife making. German steel blades are hand ground, polished and sharpened to an 18° angle. Double bolsters and their signature Schmidt Brothers Curve® promote ideal hand position and leverage. The richly grained teak handle is bonded using cutting-edge technology to create its seamless, ergonomic shape. Serrations in the knife's long blade help you cut through even the crustiest breads without crushing them. A great value, it makes a wonderful addition to your everyday knife collection.
- Etched blades are ground, polished and sharpened by hand from premium German steel.
- Each blade is hand-sharpened to an 18° edge.
- Blades are rust resistant and feature Schmidt Bros. logo and Schmidt Brothers Curve®.
- Handles are beautifully sculpted of South Asian teak.
- Steel and wood are bonded together for a seamless cutting experience.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 6.7 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery