Scanpan Professional Nonstick Sauté Pan
Pioneering the production of eco-friendly cookware, Scanpan's Professional series is made of recycled aluminum and features a 100% PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface. These sauté pans are designed for everything from searing, browning and frying to covered simmering and braising.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2 1/2-Qt Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 3 1/2-Qt Sauté Pan: 12 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 2 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt. pan includes a helper handle.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 4 out of 5 by NonnosKitchen from An excellent pan This pan is a joy to use because it heats evenly on our gas stove top and is an absolute dream to clean up after use. I would give it another half star if possible. The down side is that it is a big pan and therefore heavy so you have to use both handles, leaving no hands free to scoop or direct the contents into platters and bowls. I wish it was just a little smaller in diameter (by a half inch) and that much taller.Date published: 2015-12-27Rated 5 out of 5 by repeatsatisfiedcustomer from Safety and Satisfaction The composition of this pan makes me feel safe with its usage. Ease of handling and clean up makes this the complete package for me and my family.Date published: 2013-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by Birdland67 from Not quite as advertised Love this pan--cooks great and cleans up in a flash. It is easy to handle and well balanced. That said, it is not the size advertised. While I received the product ordered, the described dimensions of the pan in the W-S catalog do not sync with those of the actual pan. The correct dimensions are described on the box--12.5 inches in diameter, not 16 inches, and 3.5 quarts, not 4 quarts. I had been looking for a larger pan, even slightly larger than the one described, but decided the 14" pan would be adequate, as I wanted the nonstick ceramic coating. Loved the pan and decided to keep it anyway.Date published: 2012-07-30