Scanpan Professional Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Pioneering the production of eco-friendly cookware, Scanpan's Professional series is made of recycled aluminum and features a 100% PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface. This cookware collection provides you with a well-rounded set for everyday meals and entertaining.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, which ensures even heat distribution and eliminates hot spots. The perfectly flat base is guaranteed never to warp.
- Patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology is 100% PFOA-free and provides flawless release and fast cleanup.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 1-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 2 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 9" diam., 3" high; 2 lb.
- 10" Fry Pan: 11" diam., 3" high; 3 lb.
- 1-Qt. Saucepan: 7" diam., 5" high; 2 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 9" diam., 6" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 2 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11" diam., 4" high, 5 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 6 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven: 12" diam., 7" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Stainless-steel lids.
- Comes with handle mitts.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Scanpan
Scanpan has been a leading European manufacturer of cast-aluminum nonstick cookware for more than 50 years. To ensure quality, the company casts and coats all of its nonstick aluminum products at its own factory in Ryomgård, Denmark. Reflecting the Danish company’s progressive commitment to environmental sustainability, the cookware is made of 100% recycled aluminum with ceramic nonstick coatings that are free of PFOA and PFOS chemicals. The patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface is ten times harder than stainless steel. Each pan is squeeze-casted into shape using 250 tons of pressure, which eliminates hot spots and ensures even cooking.