SCANPAN Classic Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Featuring Scanpan's revolutionary PFOA-free nonstick finish, this set delivers professional browning, searing and deglazing results with effortless cleanup – and it's safe for use with metal utensils. Scanpan Classic cookware combines eco-friendly recycled-aluminum construction with stay-cool Bakelite® handles.
- Extra-thick base is pressure forged, ensuring even heat distribution and eliminating hot spots.
- The perfectly flat base is guaranteed to never warp.
- 100% recycled aluminum construction.
- Five-layer Stratanium nonstick technology is PFOA-free, 50% more durable than prior Scanpan coatings and safe to use with metal utensils.
- The nonstick coating requires little to no oil, providing easy release and cleanup.
- Made in Denmark.
11-piece set includes:
- 10 1/4" fry pan.
- 1-qt., 2-qt and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 4 oz.
- 1-Qt. Sauce Pan: 6 1/2" diam., 3" high; 1 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 2-Qt. Sauce Pan: 7 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauce Pan: 8" diam., 5" high; 3 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 1/4" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 6 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven: 10 1/4" diam., 6" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Stay-cool Bakelite® handle is secured to the pan by a patented locking system for maximum durability.
- Tempered glass lid with stainless-steel rim and Bakelite® knob handle.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More about Scanpan
Scanpan has been a leading European manufacturer of cast-aluminum nonstick cookware for more than 50 years. To ensure quality, the company casts and coats all of its nonstick aluminum products at its own factory in Ryomgård, Denmark. Reflecting the Danish company's progressive commitment to environmental sustainability, the cookware is made of 100% recycled aluminum with ceramic nonstick coatings that are free of PFOA and PFOS chemicals. The patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface is ten times harder than stainless steel. Each pan is squeeze-casted into shape using 250 tons of pressure, which eliminates hot spots and ensures even cooking.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by S Reid from Scanpan non-stick lasted 20+ years for me! I bought the Scanpan originals and the non-stick was great! Back then they said you can use metal on the surface. I do not recommend that at all - not even a stir spoon. The non-stick brokedown when using very high heat. A couple of pots did not last the 20+ years. Most of the set did last after proper care. The warranty was useful for the two that did not make it and later for the rest of them. If you like to sear food, get a different pan for that. Burnt food comes off easy by cooling the pan and heating it up with soapy water and scrape gently with a plastic spatula. It may be fragile but it's the best longlasting non-stick surface with simple proper care.Date published: 2018-06-26