Savini Truffle Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
What began as a truffle-hunting expedition four generations ago has evolved into a world-renowned family business, with Savini truffles exported to Michelin-starred restaurants across the globe. Based in the heart of Tuscany, the family-run company showcases the ethereal flavor of truffles in everything it makes. This set includes three of Savini's most versatile delicacies – Summer Truffle Oil, Truffle Sauce and Truffle Salt. Enjoy the trio in everything from pasta and egg dishes to grilled meat, vegetables, dressing and marinades.
- Summer Truffle Oil: Extra-virgin olive oil infused with premium white truffles. (3.38 fl. oz.)
- Truffle Sauce: Rich, savory tapenade prepared with pureed mushrooms, olives, capers and black summer truffles. (3.17 oz.)
- Truffle Salt: Sublime seasoning made with premium sea salt and dried summer truffles. (3.53 oz.)
- 10.1 oz. total.
- Made in Italy.
- Summer Truffle Oil: Olive oil, natural flavors, dried Italian white truffle.
- Truffle Sauce: Champignon mushrooms (agaricus bisporus), olive oil, olives, capers, Italian black summer truffles (tuber aestivum Vitt. 3%), flavors, yeast extract, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper.
- Truffle Salt: Fine table sea salt, dried Italian summer truffle, flavor.
- These products are prepared and packed using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.