Diestel Farms Turkey Sausage Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Classic Mediterranean flavors meet succulent turkey in these savory link sausages. They're from the Diestel Family Turkey Ranch in Sonora, California, where generations of farmers have been sustainably raising the birds since 1949. Each sausage features the ranch's tender, juicy ground turkey, expertly blended with premium seasonings and stuffed into natural casings. Perfect for enjoying in sandwiches or with your favorite pizzas and pastas, our sampler includes a trio of distinctive varieties:
Spinach & Feta: Mediterranean-flavored sausages with spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts, garlic and spices.
Mild Italian: Traditional Italian-style turkey sausages with a blend of subtle, savory seasonings.
Hot Italian: Spicy sausages enhanced with Italian seasonings, plus paprika for a touch of heat.
- Includes three 1-lb. packages (four 4-oz. links per package; 12 links total).
- 3 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The sausages ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place trays in the freezer, where they will keep up to 12 months. In the refrigerator, they will keep up to 5 days unopened and up to 5 days after opening.
- To thaw, place the unopened package in the refrigerator overnight or place the package in a cold-water bath for one hour to thaw quickly.
- The sausages can be cooked on a stovetop, grill or in the microwave. Heat until completely cooked through. The USDA recommends poultry be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F, as measured with a meat thermometer.
- Spinach & Feta Sausage Links: Turkey, spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts, water, sea salt, spices, organic garlic powder.
- Mild Italian Sausage Links: Turkey, water, sea salt, spices, turbinado, paprika, organic garlic powder.
- Hot Italian Sausage Link: Turkey, water, sea salt, spices, turbinado, paprika, organic garlic powder.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.