Salted Caramel Pretzel Brownies
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
No matter what the craving, these salty/sweet, crunchy/chewy brownies are sure to satisfy it. Bakers at Florida's We Take the Cake begin with a tender, buttery graham cracker crust and top it with a dense, fudgy brownie and a generous layer of creamy salted caramel sprinkled with crunchy pretzel bits. Keep a cold glass of milk nearby or perhaps a foamy cappuccino, and savor ever last morsel of this truly decadent confection.
- One 7" sq., 2"-thick sheet, ready to cut to your desired size.
- 2 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The brownies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, store up to one week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months frozen.
- If frozen, let brownies thaw in the refrigerator overnight. After opening, wrap the uneaten portion tightly in cellophane and return to the refrigerator or freezer.
- Brownie: Butter, sugar, trans fat-free liquid vegetable shortening, fresh eggs, all-purpose flour, salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, mini chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla [milk]).
- Caramel: Brown sugar, milk, butter, salt.
- Graham Cracker Crust: Crushed graham cracker, butter, salt.
- Crushed Pretzels: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt, corn oil, corn syrup, ammonium bicarbonate, malt extract, yeast.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.