Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This super-rich cheesecake hit all the right notes with it decadent combination of creamy, salty and sweet textures and flavors. It's handcrafted from scratch by the father-and-son team behind Frost Bake Shop in Memphis, which uses the finest ingredients, including premium cream cheese, butter, eggs and their own homemade caramel. The crisp graham-cracker crust is laced with aromatic Vietnamese cinnamon, creating a spicy counterpoint to the velvety smooth vanilla cheesecake. For a finishing touch, bakers top the dessert with vanilla sour cream and buttery salted caramel.
- 9" diam., 2 1/2" high (serves 12–16).
- 4 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the dessert from the bakery box and store in the freezer for up to 1 month, or defrost in the refrigerator overnight and keep for up to 7 days.
- The cheesecake is best enjoyed slightly chilled (but not ice cold). Remove the plastic from the dessert while it is still frozen. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the cake from the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving. To serve, run a long, ultra-sharp knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
- Cream cheese, sugar, eggs, graham cracker crumbs, caramel sauce (heavy cream, light corn syrup, sugar, condensed milk, vanilla extract, salt), butter, salted caramel flavor, vanilla extract, fresh lemon juice, salt, Vietnamese cinnamon.
- Contains: Milk, eggs, wheat. Manufactured in a facility that also processes: milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, soy, almond, walnut, pecan, coconut
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.