Sahara Folding Dehydrator with Stainless Steel Shelves
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
While most dehydrators take up a lot of space, Sahara's award-winning design folds up for compact storage without compromising quality construction. Made of tempered glass and stainless steel, it contains seven generous shelves to dehydrate a range of foods with the aid of energy-efficient dual heaters and quiet, high-efficiency air flow. When not in use, it measures just 3 1/2" high, making it accessible for kitchens of any size. Use it to dehydrate fresh fruits or meat jerky, herbs, tomatoes and make crispy nuts and seeds.
- Full-size dehydrator folds in seconds to 1/3 its original size for compact storage.
- Innovative design offers 11 sq. ft. of drying area.
- Energy-efficient dual heaters automatically switch to lower power when food is partially dry.
- Quiet, high-efficiency airflow with filtered air intake.
- Dual time/temperature controls enable up to 198 hours of continuous automated operation.
- Includes drip tray, power cord, 7 stainless-steel shelves and zippered shelf case.
- Tempered glass doors.
- BPA-free housing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # DR-710S
- Overall: 22" x 14 1/3" x 11" high (opened); 22" x 12 1/2" x 3 1/2" (folded for storage).
- Shelves: 19 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 1/4" high.
- 18 lb. 8 oz.
- cETL-listed; 120V.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always unplug and allow the dehydrator to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe interior and exterior with damp cloth using mild detergent solution if required.
- Glass doors may be cleaned with glass cleaner.
- For a food-safe glass cleaner, use a solution of equal parts white vinegar and water.
- Shelves (stainless steel): Soak in warm to hot detergent solution. Use a sponge or soft brush to clean. Avoid using any tool or brush that may bend the stainless steel wires. Place shelf on hard, flat surface before scrubbing to avoid bending metal wires. Do not use abrasive pads or cleaners. Stainless steel shelves are dishwasher safe for any cleaning and drying cycles.
- Drip Tray: Wipe with damp cloth or sponge using mild detergent solution. Soak in warm detergent solution if required. Do NOT use abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Air Filter: The Sahara Dehydrator is equipped with a polyester mesh air filter that removes dirt and dust from incoming drying air. Periodically this filter should be removed and cleaned to maintain optimum performance. Remove the filter on the back of the unit by rotating the filter cover slightly so the tabs line up with slots. Lift the filter cover off. Remove filter and clean in warm water. Gently blot the filter dry between paper towels or a soft cloth. Be careful not to tear the filter. Allow to dry before reinstalling.
- Do not operate the Sahara Dehydrator without an air filter.
- After cleaning, ensure that the appliance is dry before using or putting away.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.