Saeco Incanto Super Automatic Espresso Maker
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
An authentic latte macchiato or cappuccino is just moments away with this speedy machine. Featuring a sleek glossy black finish, the automatic espresso maker remembers drink preferences from grind to brew. That means your favorite coffee drinks can be ordered at the touch of a button and topped with warm milk foam – directly into the cup. Plus, Saeco's new AquaClean water filter greatly reduces the need for descaling so you're good to go for 5,000 cups.
- Fully automatic, one-touch brewing of espresso, espresso lungo, latte macchiato and cappuccino.
- Frother automatically froths milk twice to prepare velvety milk foam for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Brews two cups of espresso at the same time.
- Hot Water and Milk Froth menu options allow you to prepare tea, hot chocolate and a full menu of milk-based coffee drinks.
- Adjustable bean grind, coffee strength and cup volume.
- Quick Heat boiler reaches hot temperatures fast to brew espresso in 45 seconds and caffè lungo in 100 seconds.
- Ceramic disc grinder allows water to flow through steadily, extracting maximum flavor from coffee beans.
- AquaClean water filter greatly reduces need for descaling.
- Five adjustable grinder settings allow you to fine-tune coffee richness.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 17" x 13 1/2" high.
- 16 lb. 8 oz.
- 60.9-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank.
- 8.8-oz. cap.-bean container.
- Model #HD8911/48.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Romania.
- Intuitive user interface with LCD screen.
- Memo function saves coffee settings for future use.
- Powder Option prepares full-bodied, delicious decaffeinated coffee.
- 15-bar pump pressure for optimal flavor extraction.
- Programmable standby and auto shutoff.
- Adjustable spout and removable drip tray.
- Fully removable brew group for easy rinsing.
- 15-serving waste container.
- Use & Care
- Brew group: Clean the brew group weekly by removing it and rinsing it with lukewarm water. Clean the upper filter carefully. Allow to air-dry. Clean the brew group monthly with coffee oil remover tablets.
- Descaling: Run the descaling cycle when the machine displays "Start Calc Clean."
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy28 from LOVE this espresso machine! Awesome machine! - So many great features! - Easy maintenance - Good size for residential use, doesn’t take up too much counter space - Only thing bad I could say is that I drink a lot of coffee so have to refill the water tank every couple days!Date published: 2019-05-27Rated 5 out of 5 by SheriJ from I love this machine This has been a wonderful super automatic espresso machine. It makes a delicious cup of espresso with a nice crema. I had almost given up on super automatic machines, as I have owned others from another manufacture that were complete garbage, but this machine has completely changed the game for me. I had one issue that I had to contact customer service about. When I was cleaning the machine I accidentally flipped out a magnet that tells the machine the hopper door is closed so it would not grind and brew, safety measure. Customer service was great. remedied the problem right away with a magnet I had at home and then sent a replacement magnet within two days. Great machine and great customer service.Date published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Sneekynutter from Lovely product Easy to use, easy to maintain and clean, cldnt ask for a better productDate published: 2019-04-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Mito from I'm really happy with Incanto I change my old Viena Plus for this amazing machine. No regrets, the Saeco Incanto works like my old machine. I'm happyDate published: 2019-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Rado from great machine good espresso cheap price easy to use and saves money on coffee. Nothing beats the taste of fresh grindDate published: 2018-08-13Rated 5 out of 5 by LilyK from Delicious Coffee.... Most importantly, this machine brews a lovely cup of coffee with beautiful crema, each and every time. I love the adjustable brew lengths for the water and the easy to view options for the strength of the beans. Very customizable for each individual. I find the unit works better with drier, less oily beans. It takes a day or two for the brew group to figure out the beans and adjust the grind to optimize the coffee. I preferred the design of the previous model which allowed you to access the water reservoir and beans from the front rather than the top of the unit.Date published: 2018-05-29Rated 1 out of 5 by Joe70 from Poor Reliability and Quality Stuffed with sensors that tell you everything - i.e. no beans, add water, clean, etc. you would think its a good thing - but only if they work. Ours stopped to work after 8 Months of use - because of a faulty sensor. We ended up wasting beans as the 'no bean' error message was telling us there are not beans and refused to brew - despite of a full tray and the grinder grinding. The really sad thing is that Saeco is not able to repair their own machines, and send us back a 'repaired' one with the same problem.Date published: 2018-05-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Laszlo from Good machine A great product I'm very pleased with.She's making good coffee. Works quickly and quietly.Date published: 2018-04-05
Is the only method to steam/froth milk the automatic frothier or is it possible to use the wand to manually steam/froth the milk?Hi Joey, This machine has a steam wand (the product manual refers to it as the "Classic Milk Frother") for frothing milk. Here is a link to the product manual: https://www.williams-sonoma.com/netstorage/pdf/148483-Saeco-Incanto-Super-Automatic-Espresso-Machine-Manual.pdfDate published: 2019-05-19