Ruffoni Historia Copper Rectangle Roasting Pan with Lovebirds Finial
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handcrafted at the Ruffoni workshop in the Italian Alps, this copper roasting pan is a stunning piece for special occasions and holiday dinners. The elegant copper roaster accommodates a large turkey, and the finely detailed lovebirds atop the lid watch over the oven-to-table presentation.
- 18 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 3 1/2" (including handles).
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Domed, tin-lined copper lid is topped with hand-cast bronze lovebirds knob plated in brass – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Riveted handles are made of brass-plated bronze.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18 1/4" x 12 1/4" x 3 1/2" (including handles)
- 8 1/2-qt. cap
- 10 lb. 4 oz. with lid
- Made in Italy
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 430°F
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 430°F
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining
- Allow pan to cool before washing
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.