Ruffoni Historia Copper Round Braiser with Olive Finial, 4-Qt.
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this elegant copper pan heats evenly to cook braises, one-dish pasta, rice dishes and casseroles. Crowned by a gleaming cast-brass olive branch, this is a beautiful piece to bring out to the table for serving.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive tin.
- Tin-lined copper lid is topped with a hand-cast bronze olive branch plated in brass – a Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Riveted handles are made of brass-plated bronze.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" diam., 3" high
- 4 1/2-qt. cap
- 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid
- Made in Italy
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 430°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 430°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery