Ruffoni Copper Stock Pot with Tree & Pinecone Finials
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Handcrafted at the Ruffoni workshop in the Italian Alps, this copper saucepan is crowned with an exquisitely detailed brass pine tree, making it a stunning piece for holiday celebrations. It also comes with a pinecone finial you can use the rest of the year. The heavy-gauge copper stockpot is ideal for simmering soups and stews, then serving them hot at the table or buffet.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Tin-lined copper lid.
- Includes interchangeable cast-brass pine tree and pinecone finials.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt.: 6 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4 3/4-Qt.: 8" diam., 6 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat stockpot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow stockpot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the stockpot's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects food from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- More About Ruffoni
Ruffoni was founded in 1962 in Omegna, Italy, a beautiful lakeside town at the base of the Alps long known for its tradition of fine copperwork. The Ruffoni family preserves this history in its private collection and museum, which showcases antique copper cookware and early copper-production processes. The company’s skilled artisans still use many of these time-tested, hands-on techniques to craft heirloom-quality cookware as beautiful as it is functional. From hand-hammered exteriors to decorative molded handles and knobs, the famous Italian attention to design shines in every piece.
- California Proposition 65
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mooty from Gorgeous, Easy to Polish I got this in person at a store 18 miles from my home, since that was the only way it was available. (I should mention that the associate I spoke to over the phone went out of her way to dig up the last one from the back before I got there.) This pot is the most beautiful vessel I’ve ever seen! It heats up quickly and evenly, and just a little salt and citrus juice restores its new look. I’m now adding a few more from Ruffoni.Date published: 2018-10-09Rated 4 out of 5 by NotSoFancy from Versatile shape for different types cooking I have been using a similar shape pot for years. It is one pot that I highly recommend to keep. Good for cooking stock, broth, rice, pasta, or soup, etc. it is also good for mixing ingredients for baking- when a fancy mixing stand is not available of course.Date published: 2018-02-08