Rudolph Eucalyptus Wreath
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Inspired by Rudolph's famous nose, our crimson wreath delivers a colorful burst of holiday cheer wherever it's displayed. Baby eucalyptus branches from the California coast are bundled into a striking swirled arrangement and airbrushed in rich red paint. Indoors or outdoors, it's an eye-catching accent that welcomes guests in seasonal style.
- All botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- For decorative use only.
- Hang indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" or 30" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade in color and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If wreath is hung outdoors, be sure to protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- If wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of the wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the wreath will last approx. 6 months.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jenn from Mom, the wreath is bleeding... ...This was what my daughter told me as we rushed out the front door for school. I bought this wreath for our front door, and it is gorgeous, with a light eucalyptus fragrance. But it's dripping down my front door. I'm able to blot it and fortunately it's not staining, but for the price I wouldn't expect it to be doing this. For now, I like the look too much to get rid of it...Date published: 2018-12-05Rated 1 out of 5 by lifeisacabernet from Beautiful but messy! I bought this lovely wreath and I love the look of it on my blue front door. Unfortunately it is dripping red paint all over. The description said it was an indoor/outdoor wreath and recommended a covered, protected area if it was to be placed outside. We have a covered, sheltered front door and we live in a mild climate (California Bay Area), so no harsh weather conditions. I tried to stick it out, because it is so pretty, but it just keeps dripping and dripping. So I will be taking it down. I wouldn't even try this indoors as the paint is pretty shellacked on and I'd be afraid to end up with a pink rubbed stain on the wall.Date published: 2018-11-28