Rowenta Turbo Silence Pedestal Fan
Rowenta's Turbo Silence fan is uniquely engineered to be extra-powerful and extra-quiet, delivering an instant and intense sensation of cool air while remaining virtually silent. The five-blade propeller design increases airflow much more effectively than standard fans.
- Propeller made of five extra-powerful, extra-quiet blades.
- Moves air up to 2,436 cubic feet per minute for immediate, intense cooling.
- Noise ranks from 38 to 55 decibels, which equals noise levels recorded in a library.
- Rotation knob control with three mid-to-high speed settings and Turbo Boost function.
- Oscillating fan head pivots up to 90° left, right, up and down and can be used for either personal or medium room cooling.
- Integrated handle for easy transport.
- Adjustable height from 42" to 54".
- Electronic remote control.
- Extra-stable base.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Metal and plastic construction.
- 16" diam.; adjustable height from 42" to 54".
- 18" diam. base.
- 19 lb.
- Made in China.
Next Day Delivery