Rowenta Master Valet Garment Steamer IS6300
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
This portable, full-size steamer powerfully removes wrinkles and refreshes clothing and furnishings of all fabric types. Its exclusive vertical support system works like an ironing board, providing a solid surface under your item during steaming and freeing one hand so you can work more quickly and efficiently. The compact unit rolls suitcase-style to any room of the house.
- Exclusive Roll & Press system provides vertical support similar to an ironing board, allowing for clothing to be pressed while steaming.
- High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head provides quick, efficient wrinkle removal for garments, drapes and upholstery.
- Sanitizes and removes odors.
- Ready to use in 60 seconds.
- 80 oz.-capacity water tank provides up to 1.5 hours of continuous steam.
- Height-adjustable aluminum pole with built-in garment hanger, clips and hook.
- Insulated fabric hose stays cool to the touch.
- Wheels allow for smooth transport.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Fabric brush.
- Lint pad.
- Steam bonnet.
- Built-in hanger with two garment clips and hook.
- Removable water tank.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 1/2” x 12” x 66”H.
- Steam cord length: 47”.
- Electric cord length: 108”
- 13 lbs.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.