Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Rowenta's humidifier can help soothe the affects of dry air on your nasal passages, throat and skin. Using ultrasonic technology, it quietly creates microscopic cool-water droplets and blows them into a room, where they immediately evaporate. An adjustable electronic hygrometer displays room relative humidity, and three smart modes automatically set humidity and lighting for three common scenarios: Auto, Baby and Night.
- Displays room humidity level in relative humidity percentages.
- Adjustable settings allow you to customize room humidity between 40% and 75%.
- Auto mode automatically sets humidity level at 55%.
- Baby mode automatically sets humidity level at 50%, turns off all illumination and turns off machine after 7 hours.
- Night mode automatically sets humidity level at 50%, speed gradually fades and turns off all illumination after 8 hours.
- Blue light around air outlet provides ambient lighting in the dark.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" sq., 16" high.
- 8 lb.
- 2-gallon capacity water tank.
- 63" cord.
- 110 watts.
- Plastic and metal construction with electronic components.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Follow the product manual to thoroughly clean unit every two days with clean water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.