Rowenta Freemove Cordless Iron
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
The epitome of hassle-free ironing, this high-tech tool is cordless and lightweight, allowing total agility and freedom of movement. Designed to charge in the base while you reposition clothing, the iron features a smart light that lets you know when it needs to be recharged. Intuitive technology meets ergonomic design aesthetics to make ironing easier than ever.
- Cordless technology allows ease of use and freedom of movement.
- Iron recharges in base while garments are repositioned.
- Smart light at base lets you know when iron needs charging.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Auto-off feature shuts off iron automatically when left unattended on base for more than 8 minutes.
- Anti-drip function prevents water from staining fabrics such as linen.
- Anti-calc system removes buildup to help iron maintain optimal steam performance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 7 1/2" high.
- 8' cord.
- 8.5-oz. cap. water tank
- 5 lb.
- Model number #DE5020.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information:
- Indicator light on base blinks green when iron is heating up.
- Indicator light turns continuous green when iron is ready for use.
- When base beeps and flashes red, iron needs to be recharged on base.
- Auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left on base.
- Anti-Calc system removes buildup for optimal steam performance.
- Use & Care
- Self-cleaning is recommended every month.