Rowenta Freemove Cordless Iron
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The epitome of hassle-free ironing, this high-tech tool is cordless and lightweight, allowing total agility and freedom of movement. Designed to charge in the base while you reposition clothing, the iron features a smart light that lets you know when it needs to be recharged. Intuitive technology meets ergonomic design aesthetics to make ironing easier than ever.
- Cordless technology allows ease of use and freedom of movement.
- Iron recharges in base while garments are repositioned.
- Smart light at base lets you know when iron needs charging.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design.
- Auto-off feature shuts off iron automatically when left unattended on base for more than 8 minutes.
- Anti-drip function prevents water from staining fabrics such as linen.
- Anti-calc system removes buildup to help iron maintain optimal steam performance.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 7 1/2" high.
- 8' cord.
- 8.5-oz. cap. water tank
- 5 lb.
- Model number #DE5020.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Additional Information:
- Indicator light on base blinks green when iron is heating up.
- Indicator light turns continuous green when iron is ready for use.
- When base beeps and flashes red, iron needs to be recharged on base.
- Auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left on base.
- Anti-Calc system removes buildup for optimal steam performance.
- Use & Care
- Self-cleaning is recommended every month.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.