Rowenta Everlast Anticalc Iron DW7180
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
This high performance steam iron delivers perfect results year after year, thanks to its innovative Anti-Calc system. The patented Calc Collector traps limescale particles, which can lead to clogs and buildup (the most common cause of steam iron malfunction), and a self-cleaning system flushes out small calcium particles. The enduring design features a 400-microhole stainless-steel steam plate, precision tip, ergonomic handle and an array of steam and safety settings.
- Patented Calc Collector captures limescale particles, which prevents clogs and other malfunctions.
- Patented Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Highly polished soleplate surface for a smooth glide.
- Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Auto-steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate.
- Features vertical steam, variable steam and bursts of steam modes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5" x 6" high.
- 7' cord.
- 12-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Model number DW7180.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Anti-Calc collector should be emptied every two weeks.
- Self-clean feature flushes small calcium particles through soleplates microholes.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.