Rowenta Eco Intelligence Steam Iron
- Online Only
Save on energy use with North America’s first eco-friendly iron. The Eco Intelligence is 25% more energy-efficient than standard irons while still delivering the same high performance that demanding users expect from Rowenta irons. The unique soleplate concentrates the steam output and reduces loss of steam, so less steam is required—and less energy is consumed.
- New patented Microsteam 3De stainless-steel soleplate helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency.
- 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Offers three settings: Dry setting for perfect finish; Eco setting for optimal steam output, resulting in high-quality ironing results while saving energy; and Boost, for additional steam on thick fabrics and tough creases.
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Ergonomic rotary trigger for right- or left-handed use.
- Vertical steam, variable steam and burst of steam.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Soft-grip handle provides comfort while ironing.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 5" x 6" high.
- 7’-long cord.
- 10-oz. capacity water tank.
- 3 lb., 6 oz.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BookLovr from The cord really? Who cares about the color of the cord! This is an excellent product. I iron often, anyone with a professional job probably should. The Eco-friendly setting really comes in handy. Please don't let something as minuscule as the cord color stop you from purchasing.Date published: 2013-04-09Rated 1 out of 5 by Shopper1A from Rowenta Eco Intelligence Iron This iron is ridiculous; eco friendly? Come on, as if any iron these days is left on long enough to make a difference in the eco system. I don't know a lot of people that leave their iron on any longer than absolutely necessary. What I want in an iron is an efficient steam distribution on garment, a non stick sole plate, and lightweight. This iron does not do an effective job at any of these three criteria.Date published: 2013-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by InMichigan from Iron stays HOT! I just received this iron today and used it. It's by far the best high-end iron Rowenta has manufactured in the last few years. The water dispenser is easy to use. The iron does NOT drip like the last Rowenta I had. The thermostat stays at a constant temperature. I am a avid user of the steam function: the button is soft and doesn't require too much effort. Definately a 5-star product for the person addicted to ironing!Date published: 2013-03-04Rated 3 out of 5 by KitchenCricket from Great design EXCEPT... Finally, a really great-looking iron. Terrific functionality...so why not 5 stars? This black and lime iron has the regular old Rowenta light gray cord they put on all their irons. Looks like someone in a Chanel suit wearing wool sox and sandals. Very disappointing that Rowenta didn't take the design concept all the way through to the last (and telling) detail.Date published: 2013-01-27