From the moment you open the box it comes in, this handmade wreath brims with the lush and soothing scent of lavender. Hidcote English lavender is a dwarf variety noted for its deep purple flowers. Cultivated on a pesticide-free and herbicide-free family-owned farm, the lavender is picked by hand, air dried and gathered into wreaths.
- Intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area
- Ideal for a kitchen or bedroom, where its fragrance will last for months to come.
- Available in two sizes, 14" or 20" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- Woven of dried natural materials, this wreath is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath or garland, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Smoter from Very disappointed! Wish I had read the reviews before I bought this! I agree with all the reviews. It was falling apart when I opened the box. Smells wonderful, but not very visually appealing. Not worth the money!Date published: 2017-05-21Rated 1 out of 5 by donnamae21 from Very disappointed! This was a gift - just received it. It was a mess!! When I opened the box a lot of the lavender had come off and when I carefully picked it up big chunks of it just fell out. Totally not usable. I'll use the lavender in a bowl for the smell, which is nice. Very disappointed. I expected better from Williams-Sonoma!Date published: 2017-05-15Rated 2 out of 5 by JPinKY from Fragrant, but small & fragile Smells divine but know that it is quite small and that it is brittle. Quite a bit had fallen off in transit and more came off as I was carefully unpacking it. Would not buy it again -- mediocre value for the price.Date published: 2016-05-16Rated 3 out of 5 by BeckyG from Too small. I've ordered several wreaths from WS in the past and loved them! This lavender wreath is beautiful and smells great. However, it's incredibly small! 14" would be small as it is, but this is actually 12". This would look great on the front door of my kids' play-house, but not my house--it would look ridiculous to put something this small on my front door!Date published: 2016-04-28