Roli Roti Porchetta Roast
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A third-generation Swiss butcher, Thomas Odermatt is the genius behind Roti Roti, a celebrated food truck at San Francisco's Ferry Building. Its most popular sandwich stars porchetta that Odermatt prepares using techniques learned at his family’s award-winning butcher shop in Switzerland. His heritage-breed pork roast is seasoned with garlic, marjoram, rosemary, lemon zest, sage and fennel seeds, finished with pinot grigio and wrapped in pork belly. Simple to roast at home, the porchetta emerges juicy and tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, highlighted by the flavorful herbs and aromatics.
- 6 lb. (serves approx. 8-10).
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The porchetta ships frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze to enjoy at a later date. Unopened, the pork keeps up to 14 days refrigerated or frozen up to 1 year.
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for two days before roasting. We do not recommend roasting while partially frozen.
- Prior to roasting, let porchetta rest at room temperature for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and lightly season the porchetta with salt.
- Roast on a rack in a deep roasting pan, turning once after 40 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F and continue roasting, rotating the pan and turning the porchetta occasionally, until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the porchetta registers 145 degrees F (about 1.5 hours or more).
- If skin is not yet deep brown and crisp, increase heat to 400F and roast for 10 more minutes, leaving the oven door slightly open. Take the porchetta out of the oven when it is golden brown and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, slice into half inch rounds and serve. To serve in the style of the Roli Roti food truck, serve with rosemary sea salt and onion marmalade.
- Pork, spice rub (salt, garlic, lemon juice, white wine, black pepper, lemon zest, rosemary, sage, bay leaf, marjoram).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.