Rocky Mountain Chocolates Assorted Caramel Apples, Set of 4
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Indulge in an all-American favorite this holiday season with sweet and juicy caramel apples. They're handcrafted by Colorado's Rocky Mountain Chocolates – renowned from coast to coast for its premier chocolate. This assortment offers a few new takes on an American classic, starting with tart Granny Smith apples dipped in buttery homemade caramel and building from there. The set includes:
Plain: Classic Granny Smith apple dipped in luscious caramel.
M&M's®: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, milk chocolate and decorated with the colorful candy.
Snickers®: Granny Smith apple dipped in gooey caramel and Tiger Butter (a peanut butter and white chocolate combo), embedded with chunks of the iconic candy bar and finished with a dark chocolate drizzle.
Apple Pie: Crisp Granny Smith apple covered with caramel, dipped in creamy white chocolate and then covered in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Set of 4; one of each flavor.
- 2 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, store the wrapped apples in the refrigerator. Refrigerated and unopened, they will keep for 3 days.
- Remove from the refrigerator and immediately remove the wrapping. This is best done when the apples are chilled so that the chocolate and caramel don't peel off with the wrapping. Bring to room temperature for about 1 hour before cutting. To keep the apple wedges from discoloring, cut just before serving. Cover the cut surfaces of any leftover portion with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Plain: Granny Smith apples, caramel (sugar, corn syrup, milk, cream [milk, carrageenan, dextrose], hydrogenated coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and/or artificial flavors).
- Caramel Apple with M&M's®: Granny Smith apples, M&M's (milk chocolate [sugar, chocolate, skim milk, cocoa butter, lactose, milkfat, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavors], sugar, less than 2% of food coloring [including Blue 1 and 2, Red 40, Yellow 5 and 6] dextrin, corn syrup, cornstarch, caramel (sugar, corn syrup, milk, cream [milk, carrageenan, dextrose], hydrogenated coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and/or artificial flavors).
- Caramel Apple with Snickers®: Granny Smith apples, caramel (sugar, corn syrup, milk, cream [milk, carrageenan, dextrose], hydrogenated coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and/or artificial flavors) Snickers (milk chocolate (milk chocolate [sugar, chocolate, skim milk, cocoa butter, lactose, milkfat, soy lecithin, salt, artificial flavors], peanuts, corn syrup, sugar, palm oil, skim milk, lactose, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, egg whites, artificial flavor), white coating (sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), peanut butter (peanuts, dextrose, hydrogenated vegetable oil [rapeseed, cottonseed, salt]).
- Apple Pie: Granny Smith apples, caramel (sugar, corn syrup, milk, cream [milk, carrageenan, dextrose], hydrogenated coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, natural and/or artificial flavors), white coating (sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, whey, nonfat milk, titanium dioxide color, sunflower lecithin, natural flavor, vanilla), brown sugar, spice.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.