Robin Foam Mattress
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our exclusive Robin Foam Mattress delivers a comfortable and luxurious mattress experience, with the scientific support that it has been validated by the sleep experts at SleepScore Labs. Working with a variety of sleepers, this mattress powerfully delivers an advanced foam system to provide pressure-relieving, head-to-toe support. A CertiPUR-US® certified mattress, it's free of harmful chemicals, has low VOC emissions for indoor air quality and is the only mattress to be validated by sleep technology leader SleepScore Labs. Each easy-to-set-up mattress ships straight to your doorstep by quick UPS delivery (no signature required) – that means a healthy, more restful night's sleep is just a few clicks away.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Cooling gel memory foam shapes to your body to help maximize sleep comfort.
- Unique supersoft memory foam, much softer than typical memory foam, especially on first touch.
- Unique MDI-based formula that does not harden in low temperatures.
- Quicker recovery time compared to regular memory foam while maintaining the same level of dense plushness.
- High-density base foam for ultimate and long-lasting support.
- High-density foam wall edge support to prevent sagging and soft edges.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wave Cut (channeled) base for optimum air circulation.
- 10" foam is made of supersoft memory foam with air holes for air circulation.
- Ships directly to your door – sealed in a recyclable cardboard box – via UPS, or can arrive with furniture purchase.
- Easy to unpack, unroll and set up.
- CertiPUR-US® and GREENGUARD Gold Certified; meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards for cleaner air – a healthier choice for your home.
- Coordinates with the Robin Mattress Foundation (sold separately).
- Pairs well with SleepScore Labs' SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor (sold separately).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Full: 53" wide x 74.5" long x 10" high; 76 lb.
- Queen: 60" wide x 80" long x 10" high; 89.5 lb.
- King: 76" wide x 80" long x 10" high; 97 lb.
- Cal King: 72" wide x 83.5" long x 10" high; 97 lb.
- Use & Care
- Remove mattress, still packaged in plastic, from box and place on a flat surface.
- Remove first layer of plastic with cutter. Unroll.
- Use the provided Robin cutter to carefully remove the second layer of packaging, being careful to not cut mattress.
- Allow mattress to breathe and expand to its full shape, without any bedding, for 72 hours. Initial odor may result when opened and will dissipate during the breathing period.
- If mattress gets stained, first try spot cleaning with solution of cold water and mild natural soap.
- Allow to thoroughly air dry (out in the sun is best, as this will also help disinfect and freshen).
- Do not wring or twist to remove moisture.
- Do not machine wash any component of mattress, as this will likely lead to extreme shrinkage.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Robin Mattress Foundation
SleepScore Max Sleep Improvement Monitor
Robin Sleep Monitor