Diestel Ranch Roasted Heirloom Turkey
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a tender, juicy American Heirloom turkey delivered directly from the farm to you this holiday season. Certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, this turkey was raised on the Diestel family farm in Sonora, California, where it was fed 100% vegetarian feed and allowed space to roam The bird arrives fully cooked, so all you have to do is rub the exterior with your favorite herbs and spices and reheat it in the oven.
- Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves 8–10).
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth.
- Fully cooked; just reheat and serve.
- Raised with no antibiotics, growth stimulants or hormones.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving delivery.
- For Thanksgiving Delivery, order by November 22, 2019 11:59pm PT for delivery on November 26-27.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. 12–14 lb. (serves approx. 8–10).
- Made in USA.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Fed 100% privately milled vegetarian feed.
- Use & Care
- Your turkey was shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the turkey immediately upon receipt. If you will be cooking the turkey soon, thaw the bird in the refrigerator one to two days. The turkey is fully cooked and should be heated to taste.
Approximate roasting time
- 10–12 lb.: 1–1 1/4 hours.
- Organic turkey, water, sea salt, evaporated cane juice, sodium carbonate, natural flavoring, organic caramel.
To ensure freshness, this item is via two-day delivery and may arrive in multiple boxes. It is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 24 to arrive November 26-27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.