Riedel Sommelier Stemware Collection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Riedel's premier collection, the Sommeliers line, includes an impressive assortment of crystal glasses, each developed by expert tasters to flatter a specific type of fine wine or liquor. Representing a quantum leap in wineglass design when it was created in 1958, this Burgundy glass is on permanent display at the New York Museum of Modern Art. This stunning collection showcases first-rate red and white wines, perfect for special occasions and formal gatherings throughout the year.
- This sparkling crystal glass is individually crafted by master artisans who perform every step of the glassmaking process by hand.
- Precisely shaped bowl brings out every nuance of the wine's complex bouquet.
- Narrow rim directs the flow of wine and spirits to the center of the tongue, allowing you to appreciate the balance of acidity and fruit flavors.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand made at the Riedel family's own glassworks in Austria, where artisans have been crafting exquisite glassware since 1756.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chardonnay: 8 1/2" high, 12.4-oz. cap.
- Burgundy: 9 3/4" high, 22-oz. cap.
- Bordeaux: 10 3/4" high, 30.4-oz. cap.
- Syrah: 9 1/4" high; 20.7-oz. cap.
- Tinto (Tempranillo) Reserve: 9 3/4" high; 21.25-oz. cap.
- Zinfandel: 8 3/4" high; 13.4-oz. cap.
- Champagne Flute: 9 1/2" high, 11.6-oz. cap.
- Sparkling Wine: 8 1/2" high; 3.75-oz. cap.
- Cognac: 6 1/2" high; 6-oz. cap.
- Sauternes (Dessert): 7 3/4" high; 13.7-oz. cap.
- Loire: 9 1/4" high; 12.25-oz. cap.
- Montrachet: 7 3/4" high; 17.6-oz. cap.
- Port: 6 3/4" high; 8.8-oz. cap.
- Single Malt Whiskey: 4 1/2" high; 7-oz. cap.
- Made in Austria.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash under warm water; detergent is not necessary.
- Allow to air dry.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
- If desired, carefully polish with a lint free cloth.
- Never twist the base and bowl.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Bourgogne (Burgundy) Grand Cru Glass
260th Anniversary Bordeaux Glasses, Gift Set of 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dasbird from Wonderful large glass for many wines! Beautiful glasses. Much bigger than you expect, but they are a great way to really smell and taste great wines. Especially wines that need a bit of air. They are extremely delicate and will need to be handled with care.Date published: 2018-03-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Sandra74 from The incredibly thin rim. The glasses are elegant and for those who enjoy the total experience of drinking wine.Date published: 2018-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by keri from LOVE IT This glass does what intended: showcases a beautiful pinot or burgundy. As it decants in your glass, the nose opens and transforms from one note to two or three. The taste changes from 5 minutes to 10 minutes to 30. I have 3 "pinot" glasses, and this is our favorite. As a side note, I use this glass to help out a "bad" wine. If this glass can't fix it, it's just a bad wine! Beware, it is glass! No matter how much money you spend, no matter how much you know about gently washing it, they can still break... and break your heart it does.Date published: 2017-12-07Rated 5 out of 5 by CactusJT from Fantastic wine glass I bought these several months ago. They are fabulous....and beautiful. Every guest at our house has commented on how pretty the glasses are. I have bought a set of four for each of my sons. These are very fragile and must be washed very carefully.Date published: 2017-07-12