Regalis Truffle Crate
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Delight truffle aficionados with our exclusive gift set, featuring the complex, umami-packed flavors of the world's best truffles. The VSOP truffle-infused vinegar is our own signature condiment, while the organic white truffle oil and black truffles in a jar are from Regalis Foods. Founded by Ian Purkayastha, Regalis is a top purveyor of rare truffles and authentic truffle condiments for Michelin-starred chefs around the globe. Presented in our signature wooden gift crate, our assortment includes:
- Regalis Truffles in a Jar: Wild-foraged Italian black summer truffles are preserved in their own juices. A delicious alternative to fresh truffles, the whole truffles are exceptionally aromatic, with a mild, earthy flavor that has hints of hazelnut. 4 oz.
- Regalis Organic White Truffle Oil: Winter-harvested Italian white truffles are naturally infused into estate-grown California extra-virgin olive oil. 8.45 oz.
- Williams Sonoma VSOP Truffle-Infused Vinegar: Made in California's Napa Valley, this versatile condiment features 25-year-old barrel-aged balsamic from Modena, Italy, infused with black truffle zest from France. 6.75 oz.
- Truffle Shaver: From Italy, our precision stainless-steel shaver has an adjustable blade that slices truffles into thin, aromatic curls – perfect for everything from risotto and polenta to egg and potato dishes.
- Made in USA and Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" long overall.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
White Truffle Oil
- Organic extra-virgin California olive oil, organic white truffle infusion (tuber magnatum).
VSOP Truffle Infused Vinegar
- Balsamic vinegar, black truffle zest.
Truffles in a Jar
- Whole black summer truffles (tuber aestivum). This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, milk/dairy products, soy, peanuts, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Regalis Foods
Regalis Foods was founded in 2012 by Ian Purkayastha—one of the youngest-ever truffle purveyors. Ian first discovered the delights of foraging with his uncle, who taught him to hunt for wild mushrooms in the Alabama countryside—and introduced him to the savory magic of European truffles. At the age of 15, Ian started a business delivering wild mushrooms to local chefs, riding his bicycle from one restaurant to the next. His enterprise grew into Regalis Foods, an extraordinary New York company "dedicated to purveying nature's rarest gems to an extensive list of Michelin-starred restaurants, home cooking enthusiasts and truffle lovers world-wide." Today, Williams Sonoma is proud to be the exclusive retailer for Ian's legendary truffle condiments.