Red Velvet Mookies Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Award-winning New York pastry chef Dana Pollack reinvented French-style macarons with the nostalgic flavors of her childhood, from birthday cake to fruity cereal. Then she invented the Mookie™ – one of her famous macarons baked inside a classic cookie. These Red Velvet Mookies feature a buttery red-velvet cookie that's studded with semisweet chocolate chips and wrapped around a vibrant cream-cheese-filled macaron. The scrumptious mashup is a bestseller at Dana's Bakery.
- 5 Mookies (1 lb. 1.6 oz. total).
- Certified kosher by KOF-K.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Mookies are shipped fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store unopened Mookies at room temperature for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- To defrost frozen Mookies, warm in microwave for 15 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
- Flour blend (rice flour, sweet rice flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), sugar, unsalted butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavors), semisweet baking chips (sugar, cocoa butter, unsweetened chocolate, whole milk powder, nonfat dry milk, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), egg, red food coloring (water, high-fructose corn syrup, glycerin, sugar, Red #40, modified food starch, Red #5, Yellow #5, carrageenan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, citric acid), vanilla extract (water, propylene glycol, caramel color, artificial flavor, ethyl vanillin, potassium sorbate), cocoa powder, buttermilk (cultured milk, salt, vitamin A, vitamin D), baking soda, salt, xanthan gum.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.