Raviolis, Set of 2
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic dishes from Italy's many diverse regions. Its artisan-made ravioli features hearty fillings enveloped inside sheets of fresh pasta, prepared from scratch using finely ground Italian-style "00" soft-wheat flour, farm-fresh eggs and extra-virgin olive oil. This set includes two scrumptious varieties – tender, flavorful lobster and roasted portobello mushrooms – paired with complementary sauces. Savory and substantial, they're a wonderful gift for new parents, busy professionals or anyone who appreciates authentic meals with minimal prep. Our set includes:
Lobster Ravioli: Delicate rounds of pasta encase chunks of wild Maine lobster meat, ricotta impastata and lobster roux, enrobed in roasted-fennel butter sauce.
Mushroom Ravioli: Pillows of tender, three-egg pasta, filled with roasted portabello and shiitake mushrooms and Italian cheese, and covered in mushroom Marsala sauce.
- Contains two trays of ravioli, one of each flavor.
- 3 lb. 8 oz. total (each serves 4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pasta is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands Upon receipt, store the pasta in the freezer, where it will keep up to 3 months, or in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- If frozen, thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Preheat a conventional oven to 350°F. Place pasta on a baking sheet and cook, covered with foil, for 20 minutes.
- Lobster Ravioli with Roasted Fennel Butter Sauce: Flour "00," water, egg liquid yolk, salt, beta carotene, lobster meat, ricotta, lobster roux, lemon zest, fennel, butter, Frigex, heavy cream, garlic, onion, sage, white wine, chicken stock, cayenne pepper.
- Mushroom Ravioli with Mushroom Marsala Sauce: Flour "00," water, egg liquid yolk, salt, portobello mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, shitake mushroom, onions, bread crumbs, garlic, Fontina, Grana Padano, canola oil, pepper, chicken stock, button mushrooms, marsala wine, butter, shallots, Frigex, parsley.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.