Ravioli & Tortellini Starter Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our beautifully compiled Italian-made set includes all the equipment you need to make fresh ravioli and tortellini at home, plus a booklet to guide you through the steps. Even if you're a beginner, you'll be making and serving delicious filled pasta in no time. An excellent gift for pasta lovers.
- Cylindrical rolling pin.
- 12-cavity ravioli plaque.
- 1 1/2" square ravioli stamp.
- 2 3/4" square ravioli stamp.
- 2" round ravioli stamp.
- 3" round ravioli stamp.
- Curved roller pasta cutter.
- Stainless-steel plain cutter with beechwood handle.
- 16-page instruction booklet.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12-Cavity Ravioli Plaque (2" squares): 13" x 4 1/2".
- 1 1/2" Square Ravioli Stamp: 1 3/4" sq., 3 3/4" high.
- 2 3/4" Square Ravioli Stamp: 2 3/4" sq., 3 1/2" high.
- 2" Round Ravioli Stamp: 2 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 3" Round Ravioli Stamp: 3 1/4" diam., 4" high.
- Curved Roller Pasta Cutter: 6 3/4" x 1 1/2".
- Stainless-Steel Plain Cutter (2 1/4" sq.): 7 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Cylindrical Rolling Pin: 13 1/4" long, 1 1/2" diam.
- Wooden tools and handles are made from European beechwood (harvested from FSC forests).
- Ravioli plaque and stamps are made of aluminum.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.