Ratio Eight Cobalt Glass Coffee Maker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Ratio believes you shouldn't need to be a professional barista to make great-tasting coffee. The company's smart coffee maker uses precise brewing science and a powerful heating element to create reliably smooth batches of freshly brewed coffee. The best part: the entire process is automated so you can do more drinking and less thinking.
- Developed with champion baristas, the machine emulates a manual pour-over coffee, fine-tuned to provide a sweet cup that lacks bitterness.
- Powerful heating element delivers water at the optimum temperature of 200°F.
- Features a bloom cycle that allows the grinds to settle down before delivering the rest of the hot water, resulting in more evenly extracted grounds.
- Sensors determine the amount of water added to the tank and adjust the brewing time accordingly.
- One-button operation and subtle light display for simple use and clean-lined aesthetic.
- Handblown borosilicate glass carafe.
- Handblown borosilicate glass water tank.
- Brews up to 40-fl.-oz.
- Hand assembled in Portland, Oregon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 13 1/2" x 9" x 14" high.
- Glass Carafe: 7" x 9 3/4" high (including handle).
- 40-fl.-oz cap.
- Includes glass carafe, silicone lid, one bottle of Ratio wash, Ratio microfiber towel, four Chemex paper filters, operation guide and power cord.
- All metal and wood parts are sanded and polished by hand. All glass parts are produced by glass artisans in a hand-blown process.
- 5-year warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- After brewing, simply rinse out the sturdy glass carafe with hot water and discard or compost the used paper filter.
- For deeper cleaning, clean water tank and carafe with detergent.