Raspberry Fruit Tree
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Willamette raspberries are refreshingly tart and have a firmness that allow them to store well and hold on the plants longer. This prolific shrub produces generous crops of large fruit so you have plenty for pies, crisps, scones and preserves – after you fill up on fresh berries. Arriving directly from the grower, our raspberry shrub is potted in soil and ready to be planted.
- Shipped directly from the California grower in a 4" diam. plastic pot.
- Approx. 1-year-old shrub is approx. 6" tall upon arrival.
- Shrub can eventually reach mature height of 6'–10'.
- Produces white flowers and large red fruit.
- Care instructions included.
- Use & Care
- Important: Water shrub immediately upon arrival.
- Shrub has spreading roots that can be contained by borders or hoed in the spring. Shrub can be trained onto trellis to manage spread.
- Not recommended for container growing.
- Light Exposure
- Plant in full sun or in afternoon shade in hot climates.
- Plant in rich, well-drained soil down to 1'–2'.
- Mulch with organic matter.
- Keep moist, but not overly wet, using soaker hoses or drip lines.
- Apply a 20-20-20 fertilizer in early spring as needed to increase growth and fruit production.
- Cut back to the ground after harvest.
- Winter Period
- Shrub will go dormant in winter.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.