Rancho Meladuco Dates, 2lb
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Treat friends and family to a bounty of organic Medjool dates, handpicked on California’s Rancho Meladuco Farm. The farm is located in the date-growing mecca at the north end of the Salton Sea and boasts more than 200 trees that produce coveted large, sweet Medjool dates. The dates are perfect for serving on a cheese board, packing for hikes and providing delicious, nutritious snacks for kids and adults alike.
- Available in 1- or 2-lb. boxes.
- USDA-certified organic, California-grown Medjool dates have a delicious brown sugar, caramel flavor with a velvety, chewy texture.
- Product of California, USA.
- Use & Care
- The dates ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, keep the dates at room temperature, or in refrigerator or freezer.
- Unopened, the dates will keep up to 1 year. Store the peanut butter at room temperature, where it will keep up to 6 months, unopened.
- Medjool dates.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
Next Day Delivery