Rancho Meladuco Date Lover's Gift Box
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Treat friends and family to a bounty of organic Medjool dates from California’s Rancho Meladuco Farm and handcrafted Oregon peanut butter from the PB Love Company. Delicious enjoyed on their own, these dates make a decadent treat when dipped into the salty, course-ground peanut butter.
- Box includes 2lb. organic California dates with bamboo tongs for serving and a 9-oz. jar artisan PB Love Salty Peanut Butter.
- Organic, California-grown Medjool dates have a delicious brown sugar, caramel flavor with a velvety, chewy texture.
- Small-batch, stone-ground peanut butter is handcrafted in Colorado.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The dates and peanut butter ship fresh at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, keep the dates at room temperature, or in refrigerator or freezer. Unopened, the dates will keep up to 1 year. Store the peanut butter at room temperature, where it will keep up to 6 months, unopened.
- Dates: Medjool dates.
- Peanut Butter: Dry roasted peanuts, organic extra virgin coconut oil, Colorado honey, Vietnamese cinnamon, organic unrefined coconut sugar, organic blackstrap molasses, sea salt.
Please allow 2-8 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.