Quince and Cinnamon Stick Wreath
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
A cornucopia of autumn botanicals are hand woven into our wreath, creating a festive decoration for seasonal gatherings. The rich natural bounty includes air-dried quince slices and cherry peppers mingled with green salal and myrtle leaves, purple oregano and yellow flax pods. Bundles of cinnamon sticks create the perfect finishing touch for this evocative harvest arrangement.
- For decorative use only.
- Hang indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area protected from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" or 30" diam.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- For decorative purposes only.
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The wreath includes dried natural materials and is intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Do not expose to direct sunlight or excessive heat. If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from sun, wind and rain.
- It is normal for dried materials to shed. The extra fullness of the wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipment. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move the wreath once it has been placed.
- With proper care, this piece will last approx. 1 year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.